Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting, or if already registered can simply log in and begin the 5-step process. If you have previously registered as a reader - you must de-register first, then register as an author to submit a paper. You must also agree to the Ethics Statement.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. There are no submission or processing costs associated with the Journal.
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
The International Journal for Crime, Justice and Social Democracy is also included in the following indexes, aggregators and databases:
- ARC Excellence in Research Australia
- Australian Policy Online (APO) - open access knowledge hub and information service providing easy access to policy and practice research and resources
- AustLII - online free-access resource for Australian legal information, AustLII is a joint facility of the UTS and UNSW Faculties of Law
- DOAJ– an online directory that indexes and provides access to quality open access, peer-reviewed journals
- EBSCO– EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Google Scholar– a database that indexes websites and files of a scholarly nature
- Informit - database of expert-curated, peer-reviewed content on education, law, business, health, humanities and Indigenous culture
- Paperity– a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access journals and papers
- ProQuest –world’s largest, multidisciplinary full-text database
- Scopus - the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature
- Trove(National Library of Australia) - an aggregation of metadata, and a growing repository of full text digital resources originally published and made publicly available in Australia
- Ulrichsweb- Ulrich's™ is an authoritative source of bibliographic and publisher information on more than 300,00 periodicals of all types academic and scholarly journals
- Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index)- the world's largest collection of research data, publications, and patents.
For all other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org